Monday, December 12, 2011

my Favorite Things: H

I’ve got a couple of H things. Sadly, there’s not much explanation or even good stories to go with either of my favorite H things.


The first one is Helicopters. They are really cool. I’ve always thought it would be exciting to learn how to fly one. I also plan to buy one if by some chance I become insanely wealthy. That reminds me, I need to work on getting my pilots license for when I get a helicopter. (One can dream...)


I also like Helium-voices. See, even you chuckled at the thought of some ginormous dude sounding like Tinker Bell after sucking down some helium.


See, not much else to say about either one. Oh well, may be this will become my most read post, because it is the shortest.

2 comments:

  1. Yes! Helicopters! I've wanted to ride one since... forever, practically.
    Let me know when you've got your pilot's licence. And have made roughly a hundred completely successful (as in completely safe) flights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little toy helicopters that are remote controlled are pretty cool. Not sure how I would feel about riding in one for real. While I love flying in an airplane, I don't fear falling in one. So I think that a helicopter could be scary (what with the fear of falling to a certain and painful death way, way, way down below). But it might be fun to do someday... Maybe... =P

    ReplyDelete