Even doing laundry is expensive in New York! I spent nearly $8.00 to do three loads of laundry at the corner laundry mat. Almost as bad as the laundry facility at my last apartment in Oklahoma, but every time I went there, at least one machine ate my money. I will definitely have to do some wandering around the neighborhood in hopes of finding a cheaper alternative.
Or... I could just stop washing my clothes altogether. I mean, who really needs clean clothes? If I invested in some really good cologne, I could just spray it on all the time, and as long as I shower a couple of times a week I should be fine. Right?
Work with me people, I wanna save money so I can spend it on important things: tithe, food, ice cream, food, books, food, spider-man comics, food, roller-blades (need to get these for exercise), food, clothes (that of course would want to be washed), and of course... the cologne. Oh, and can’t forget rent, I need money for that too, so laundry just may not make the cut...
;)
Please, please, please don't stop doing laundry! :P
ReplyDelete