jasonwarrenemly decided he is going to tell you a little bit about himself today in post he is calling “jasonwarrenemly in third person.”
First of all, he doesn’t want you to be impressed by him typing his really long name over and over again because he copied it and is just pasting “jasonwarrenemly” every time he needs to use it in the telling about himself.
jasonwarrenemly likes long walks on the beach, hot coffee on a cold morning, a light breeze in the warm afternoon air, cozying up in a chair with a nice book and Chinese food.
Oh wait, that is for the other site he is on. Wait. No. There is no other site. Really! There’s not. But he does like chinese food, the-harder-it-is-to-understand-the-person-taking-you-order-the-better-it-is-chinese-food is jasonwarrenemlys favorite.
He’s a pretty OK sorta fella. He really enjoys the big city life so far and he is looking forward to getting settled in. He works retail, in fact he has worked retail much longer than anyone should in a given lifetime. Speaking of Lifetime, jasonwarrenemly wonders if you have seen their latest movie: My step-daughter fell in love with the axe murdering cable guy from Dubai and I will now show you my panic face, the face I will have all movie the sequel.
jasonwarrenemly ate Captain Crunch this week because it is the best cereal ever. Ever. He also laughed at his roommates tea because it has a funny name, pu erh tea (he laughed ‘cause it sounds like “poo air”). jasonwarrenemly knows your trying to stifle a laugh because it is immature to laugh at bodily functions, but seriously... Poo Air? How is that not funny?
OK, jasonwarrenemly is ending this blog now, because constant third person is harder than he thought it would be when this idea popped into his head. He will try it again when he gets more material that works well for 3rd person.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOoops! I didn't mean to delete that! I was trying to say... It's only the best cereal if it has Crunch Berries! Because if it doesn't contain said Crunch Berries then it is merely the second best cereal ever, because Frosted Flakes would then be the best cereal ever. :-) Also, I am wondering if you think I would like the "Poo Air" tea? :P
ReplyDelete