Monday, June 27, 2011

RDA Moment

The other day the knob fell off of our bathroom door. Which would have been fine if a couple hours later I hadn’t gone in to finish getting ready for work and habitually shut the door. Yeah, I locked myself in the bathroom. Which, of all the places to get locked in, a bathroom isn’t exactly the worst. Like, if I was in there for a long time, I wouldn’t have to worry about needing to go (that is a well placed euphemism, thank you, you’re welcome, yeah).


Well, I ended up wedging one of the cleaning brush handles in to the door handle to get out and I made it to work on time. Thank you Richard Dean Anderson for the many years of demonstrating to me how I could use objects in ways not originally intended by their designers. I would thank many other people, but they wasn’t anyone else there. Well, I guess I could thank India. Thank You India.


Anyway, broken handle, I thought outside the box and got out of the box, Richard Dean Anderson moment, and thanks to India. That’s all Folks.


Oh wait, I wrote a page today for my future novel. Yay me. BTW, it is more of a “drama” so if I start becoming more silly in the blog, it is probably to keep myself balanced.

1 comment:

  1. Look at you Mr. MacGyver! =) Oh, and congrats on having 20 followers! Yay!

    ReplyDelete