I have a thing for palindromes. If you don’t know what those are, they are words, phrases or numbers that can be expressed the same when reversing the order. Like Bob not tom. Like 11 not twelve. B to the W, my favorite number is 11 primarily because it is a palindrome, but it is also a prime number and when it is squared, the square is a palindrome (121).
The store number at the first location I worked was a palindrome, 676. And the store number of New York store where I work is also a palindrome, 555 (good thing it isn’t 666 right?). Anyway, numbers are fun, unless you hate mathematics. 11/11/11 is finally going to occur this year too (I have literally looked forward to that day since I was a kid). That should be declared jasonwarrenemly day. I wouldn’t necessarily want a parade, maybe just the Spider-man float hovering over me all day. But that could make riding the subway difficult, so I’d probably need a police escort. Ooh, I could ride a Harley for the day, one of the roadster kinds, I like those, they remind me of something from a war movie...
The previous paragraph demonstrates why I shouldn’t get to plan my own parade. Not that I shouldn’t get one... ;) (I really hope everyone understands when I am being facetious). I was actually talking about palindromes, and there is a song of all palindromes, that you should check out for a good laugh (it is clean too). It is by Weird Al, and it is called “Bob”. You can watch it on YouTube.
Hey “was it a rat I saw?” Oh wait, no, it was just a NYC cockroach.
Wow! (There's an appropriate palindrome for you!) And even though I sense that you might be referred to as a dork again for this post, I agree. They are cool!
ReplyDeleteAnd as long as it was a plain ol' cockroach you are good... but watch out for those questionable creatures that might not really exist like unicorns ('cause you know what they do...), Big Foot, and the infamous cockamouse. If that is what you were seeing you could be in for some trouble! ;) LIMB