Hey, let me axe you something. No questions here, just a declaration of some latent hostility that wants to manifest itself homicidally. I won’t ask you a single thing. No inquiries, simply a need to sharpen my chopping tool and totally axe you.
People try to axe me all the time at work, and on the streets. I isn’t havin’ none of that. I may be dope yo, be you axe me something in that tone, let’s just say I don’t think so. I don’t got no hip dresser in yellow holding me back so I am all up in the grill of y’all so I can resolve this issue of my curiosity.
Seems to me, most people think “the proposal of a question” is the meaning of aks. I thinks “aks” sounds like the caption beside Adam West’s head when he’s choking on some of the Joker’s toxic fumes. Are our school systems having problems with book printers doin’ some consonant reversal? Maybee huked awn foniks dididn’t wurk 4 dem.
Or maybe the were busy warshing clothes in states where it doesn’t require a second mortgage worth of quarters to do some laundry.
LIMB! That is a personal pet peeve too! =)
ReplyDeleteUm...wtf?
ReplyDelete